WHU Entrepreneurship Roundtable
After the overwhelming success of our event in summer 2018, we are back to present you a deep dive on the topic of mobility.
We have invited a number of internationally renowned speakers, including a political representative, corporate executives, successful entrepreneurs and experienced investors.
Our speakers will provide their insights into the future of mobility. We will focus on the following topics:
- Autonomous driving
- Shared mobility
- Vertical mobility
We will discuss upcoming trends and how corporates evaluate these investment opportunities.
- Prof. Dr. Pinkwart, State Minister for Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitisation and Energy (Government of North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Dr. Karl Obermair, Programm Director Future Mobility (TÜV Rheinland)
- Dr. Stefan Niemand, Head of Electrification (Audi)
- Manoj Mohamed, Head of Autonomous Driving (ZF Group)
- Lukas Steinhilber, Chief Executive Officer (VEHICULUM)
- Victor ter Smitten, Chief Executive Officer (S O NAH)
- Andreas Strasser, Investment Director (Volvo Technology Fund)
- Dr. Kathrin Risom, Product Development & Marketing (SixtX)
- Anton Kononov, Chief Product Officer (Caroobi)
- Francesco Romano, Global Head of Sales (Magirus)
- Michael Brecht, Senior Advisor (ACXIT Capital Partners)
- Gregor Grandl, Senior Partner (Porsche Consulting)
Please note that the event will be held in English.
The registration and welcome desk will be open from 10.30am. Speeches will begin at 11am and will continue until 6pm. Lunch service will be provided in the afternoon and we will close the evening with networking drinks.
Parking facilities are available at car park in Schwanenhöfe: 2,- Euro per hour and daily maximum rate of 8 Euro.
Note: Due to tight security regulations, we ask for your understanding that only registered participants will be admitted to the event. For a mandatory security by the authorities, we are requested to collect certain information about each participant in the registration process.